The travelling budget per subproject is listed in the DynaTrait intranet.
If you would like to get money refunded for an official journey within DynaTrait:
If you are not a staff member of Potsdam University: after your journey, please decide what you want to get refunded:
- full refund (including per diem, for lunch and dinner, „Tagegeld“) – fill in point 1, 4 and 5 in full_refund.pdf and additionally travel refund detailed.pdf
- hotel, travel expenses, registration fee (no per diem for lunch, dinner) – fill in point 1,4 and 5 in hotel, travel expenses, registration fee_ refund.pdf
- per diem for private accommodation, travel expenses, registration fee (no per diem for lunch, dinner) – fill in point 1,4 and 5 in private accomodation, travel expenses, registration fee_ refund.pdf and additionally travel refund detailed.pdf
- travel expenses, registration fee – fill in point 1,4 and 5 in travel expenses, registration fee_ refund.pdf
- As the last step, please send your forms and all original receipts to:
Institut für Biochemie und Biologie
AG Gaedke - "DynaTrait"
Am Neuen Palais 10
- If you are a staff member of the University of Potsdam, please fill out the application for official journey: "Dienstreiseantrag für Hochschulbeschäftigte": "Reisekosten Online" (works only within the intranet). Refund of travelling expenses works with the "Reisekostenabrechnung": travelunipotsdam.pdf
- If you are taking your infant to conferences or meetings, you might face additional costs (double room or family apartment, costs for taking your personal car or taxi etc. The same holds if you have to take your (older) child(ren) and your significant other with you to help with childcare (if you have no other option available). It is important to explain these costs on the reimbursement sheet and to tick the box for "Abrechnung über Projektbewilligung", but do NOT tick the box for "Bundesreisekostengesetz". Please approach me in advance before you book your trip so we can help you getting your money back.
If you are unsure, please ask me: firstname.lastname@example.org